ORDINATION COURSE & REQUIREMENTS
HAVE YOU SOUGHT APOSTOLIC COVERING YET?
SFF Global Offer an Ordained Missionary Course which anyone over the age of 18 can apply for. It is a very didatic and comprehensive course.
It is church based, practically intensive and students must/should have the time to dedicate to it. It is a very demanding course. It is not for
everyone, unless you are truly called by God to be a minister or missionary! Only determined people need apply.
Duration: One Year
Breakdown: 6 months in local church & 6 months overseas in a local church. (Kenya/Indis)
Total Hours: 2,080 man Hours
Mode: Theory 30% - Practical-70%
Instructor Led: Yes, with constant supervision.
Scholarship: Subject to qualification
Course Admin Fee: £350/ €400/$460 USD
Overseas & Local Travels: Cost borne by student.
Accommodation (Local & International): Borne by Student.
To apply, please send an email to the Apostolic Office at: firstname.lastname@example.orgREQUIREMENT FOR EXTERNAL ORDINATION OF PERSONS:
1. Proof & confirmation of level & Standard of training received by pastor[s].
2. Confirmation that all Apostolic ordinances have been accepted and the terms of Timothy 3, fully adhered to by pastor[s].
3. Applicant[s] are willing to accept the terms of faith, belief, tenet, guidelines & submit to the authority of the SFFG governing body.
4. Two credible references provided.
5. Contribution of Ordination credentials donation of £250/ €290/$330 USD or more.
1. Confirmation of level & Standard of training as set out by SFFG.
3. Applicants are willing to accept the terms of faith, belief, tenet, guidelines & submission to the authority of the SFF governing body by signing all relevant documents to that effect.
4. Three credible references provided.
5. Contribution of Ordination Credentials donation of £100/ €120/$130 USD or more.
Specific pre-conditions are to be met before we ordain candidates.
As such we will require assurance and clarification on the following:
a] How long were you/the aspiring pastor[s] trained for or led a fellowship for before seeking ordination?
2] How detailed and in what areas have you/they been trained to lead God's flock and can you/they provide proof i.e. certificates, transcripts, or other proof of training/service?
3] Can you/they provide us with a statement that confirms that you/they [men or women] have met the conditions set out in the Book of Life for those aspiring to be shepherds of the flock, especially in 1 Timothy 3?
4] When we ordain anyone at SFF Global, they are regarded as our network pastors, therefore we are duty bound to oversee the activities of such pastors.
5] To be ordained when recommended of another church organization/movement:
We will require the FULL NAMES of each person to be ordained with the letter of recommendation from their general overseer/provost.
6] Can you provide 3 Character references are required for each applicant?
7] To apply for ordination, please send an email to the Apostolic Office at: email@example.com